PCCD Scholarship applications for the 2017 Prevention Conference will be accepted:
March 20-April 15
In order to expand the possibility of attending the 2017 CPA Conference to many agencies and coalitions that would not be able to attend due to lack of funding, the PA Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PPCD) is generously supporting the conference by offering up to 50 scholarships.
What will the scholarship cover?
- All conference fees including optional Pre-Conference Professional Development Day (limited avail.) and Main Conference
- Hotel expenses for recipients living more than 50 miles away from State College for up to 3 nights at the Penn Stater Hotel
Who’s eligible to apply?
- No currently PCCD-funded agency is eligible
- No one already registered for the 2017 conference is eligible to apply
- Only one scholarship per agency/coalition
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- Preference will be given to applicants who apply
to attend the entire Main Conference and Pre-Conference (while still available)
· Please click on the link below to download and read all of the instructions and to see if you qualify. The application link is in the document.
Do not register for the conference at this time if you are interested in applying for a PCCD Scholarship.
No one already registered for the 2017 conference is eligible to apply.
Due no later than midnight on April 15, 2017